Portage County Fine Payments

Welcome to Fine Payments On-line for Portage County

Due to the fact that Portage County has moved its data to the State Courts System (CCAP), this service is no longer available. We are working to re-establish this service.

Please contact the Clerk of Courts Office at 715-346-1364 for information on making payments.

  2004 Portage County   Contact Us Home